Specially formulated using a proprietary blend of all-natural beeswax, castile soap, and essential oils, Saddle Soap gently cleans, protects, and revives leather. Made without harsh detergents, chemicals, or dyes, this product is safe to use on all types and colors of leather.
- Dip a brush or cloth into a bowl of warm water and swirl into the tin of Saddle Soap.
- Repeat until surface begins to foam.
- Begin by scrubbing a small section of leather and continually rinse the brush in warm water and applying additional Saddle Soap.
- Continue cleaning small sections until you have cleaned the entire item.
- Rinse a soft, lint-free towel or flannel cloth with warm water, wring out excess, and off your entire leather item. Repeat this process until all Saddle Soap has been removed.
- Follow up with Leather Salve to condiiton, Leather Oil to shine, and Boot Wax to protect.
Made in Portland, OR.